Due to the extra ergonomic design, this mini cordless polishing machine fits perfectly in the hand.
Constant electronics ensure that the machine can deliver constant torques and speeds.
With the A1000 V4, Liquid Elements offers
an absolute top product in the field of mini battery polishing machines thanks to strict and, above all, permanent controls.
With the supplied attachments for 3mm / 8mm eccentric mechanics and the rotation mechanism
, you can work ideally in various areas of application and even the smallest and
hard-to-reach areas can be processed easily and effectively.
This product is an absolute must for every car care enthusiast and
makes polishing much more fun and effective.
Perfectly suitable for using abrasive discs as a disc grinder after painting, to grind out dust inclusions or paint runs or to polish them.
Due to the battery supply and the compact design, the A1000 V4 from Liquid Elements
can also be ideally transported in the trunk and used for spontaneous use in between.
With the second battery, which is also included in the scope of delivery, it is possible to work almost continuously. A special battery status light lights up red as soon as the machine is running low on battery power and signals a low battery level.
Ideal for the entire outdoor area, piano finish, rims and all other imaginable painted areas on the vehicle.
We absolutely love the A1000 V4 and we're sure you'll love it too.
Liquid Elements A1000 V4 highlights:
- 4 different attachments
- 3mm eccentric mechanism
- 8mm eccentric mechanism
- Cleaning brush for polishing pads
- Very handy, ergonomic design
- 90 watts of power
- Lithium ion technology
- LED battery level indicator
- 5 speed levels
- Manufactured under strict controls
- Suitable for private and professional use
- Special electronics for constant torques and speeds
- Unrivaled value for money in its class
- Extra for hard-to-reach places and small areas
Liquid Elements A1000 V4 Specifications:
- Model: A1000 V4
- Orbit mechanics: 3mm eccentric / 8mm eccentric / rotation
- Power consumption: 90W
- Rotational speed (per minute): 2500-6000 r/min
- Security class: Class II
- Operating voltage: 12V / 50Hz
- Disc diameter (standard): 38mm (ideal for 40mm polishing pads)
- Battery life = approx. 45 minutes (depending on attachment)
- Charging time to 100% = approx. 60 minutes
Liquid Elements A1000 V4 Application:
- Clean the vehicle surface with a thorough hand wash
2. Knead the paint surface with cleaning clay and lubricant
3. Tape off parts that are not polished (rubber, plastic)
4. Place the 40 mm polishing pad in the middle of the Velcro surface of the polishing machine's backing pad
5. Place a maximum of 1 peanut sized drop of polish on the pad
6. Carefully spread the polish over a 30cm x 30cm area (without turning on the machine)
7. Cross-buff on setting 4-5 until desired result is achieved
8. Remove Polish residues with a microfiber cloth (without pressure!)
9. Grab the pad by the Velcro surface and pull it off
Liquid Elements A1000 V4 scope of delivery:
1x A1000 battery polishing machine
1x 3mm eccentric mechanism
1x 8mm eccentric mechanism
1x rotation mechanism
1x brush attachment
1x support plate 38mm for 40mm pads
2x 12v battery
1x battery charging station
1x Allen key
2x open-end wrench
1x operating instructions
1x practical carrying bag with foam insert
5 x KKD STORM 40mm Foam Polishing Pads
Liquid Elements A1000 V4 Notes:
Make sure that the machine is not tilted during the polishing process, as this can lead to bearing damage.
Never operate the machine with too much pressure, approx. 0.5kg pressure including machine weight should be exerted.
Protect the machine from contamination from polish residues, water, oil and other liquids that can be dangerous for the machine.
Store this machine in a cool, frost-free and dry place.